1) We’ll promote your job FOR FREE to our network of 40,000+ connections (passive candidate marketing) with your own branding
2) We’ll directly message active candidates from our ‘Gig Finder’ database who match your specific criteria to tell them about your job
We’ll promote your job on an ongoing basis until the job is filled. All candidates will apply DIRECT TO YOU. You can use the CVs as you wish!
All you need to do is post your job below and we’ll do the rest.
Give your campaign a massive boost with a Premium listing.
We’ll create an advert and PPC campaign for you across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Linkedin and more
· The advert will be fully branded
· Applicants will apply directly to your website
· You can hit your exact target audience with no wastage
Price - £795 + vat
- for this we will create an image-based advert, write the supporting blurb and post across all sites + give you campaign reports
Post your job as normal (above), also TELL US you’d like the Premium Ad Campaign.
We’re sure you’ll see some amazing results!
Tech Headhunting is a great way to find exactly the skill set you're looking for and receive a shortlist of pre-qualified candidates.
Why use a Headhunting service?
- Attract Developers who don’t normally apply to jobs
- Find candidates with very niche / specific skills
- Get a shortlist of pre-qualified candidates who you already know are good
- We will search Globally for you in any Country for any Stack
- Target specific individuals or your competitors
- Skills profile your role, learn about core motivations, appetite for your business / product and salary expectations
Check out the sites below, they all list remote jobs for Developers - awesome!
Check out these sites to see what you should be getting paid. Use a weighted average and add in a little creative ingenuity as always figures might be skewed by various extenuating factors...
Glassdoor.co.uk salary - Go to salaries
Paysa.com - Go to salaries
Indeed.co.uk - Go to salaries
ITjobswatch - Go to salaries
CWjobs - Go to salaries
Linkedin - Go to salaries
THE FOLLOWING LINK WILL TAKE YOU TO THE LIST OF COMPANIES IN THE UK WHO ARE REGISTERED TO SPONSOR AN EMPLOYMENT VISA - Use it to find and target applications to companies who are more likely to sponsor your visa to move to the UK :-) >> Access the list
Stack Overflow Careers - stackoverflow.com has a particular filter on their site that advertises jobs offering sponsorship. Here's a direct link so you can check out the new listings:- Go to site
indeed.com - Filtered listings for jobs in US from Indeed that offer sponsorship:- Go to site
do-itrelocation.com - Job board I found that advertises jobs for relocation and sponsorship, here's a google search pulling up the results, feel free to add keywords suited to your stack if you know how to use boolean search or just check on the site:- Go to search results
whoishiring.io - Lots of jobs listed offering visa support for Developers from sources including Y Combinator, Stack Overflow, Github Jobs and more - Go to listings
PS if you do use any of these sites and have any feedback I'd love to know, just message me. I only want to include relevant and useful links on this site! :-)
All of the information above is subjective opinion based on my personal experience and does not constitute any legal fact, and should be checked and corroborated based on your own research. Likewise I don't accept any responsibility for any external links or content posted on those sites, of course.